About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rain


You know the old saying "Rain, Rain go away, come again another day."
Well this whole week I have been plagued by the stuff. It started in my bathroom last Saturday morning, happened again that night, then a final time on Monday night. (After maintance had been here to "fix" the problem). It's now early Sat morning a week later and we still have wet carpeting and gigantic holes in the ceiling. Don't ya just love renting. Come to find out only yesterday, that there was a clog in the upstairs neighbors plumbing!!!! UGH!!! How frustrating!!!!

But it really has been raining here the past few days cold, wet, stuff. However, it does make the flowers grow!!!
Ok I'll stop bitching now ...thanks for letting me vent


No comments: