About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Catching Up

What to say, what to say....

Well, let me catch you up a little. I was to go back to KS last Month Aug, however due to an injury I suffered, I was unable to go.

I guess I can't just leave it at that huh? Well, one Wed night I decited to get my hubby and go to the new pub within walking distance of my house...well we both drank a tiny bit too much and had to do the pub crawl back home (never having done this, I was somewhat confused and asked my lovely husband to carry me.) As stated neither of us were feeling any pain so when he dropped me on my tailbone, I didn't think much of it. Except, that I didn't get to sleep that night and, after having x-rays at the hospital the following Sunday, decited that a 14hour ride in a car to Topeka Kansas was not in my plans any longer. D was disapointed naturally, but he was a good sport and didn't give me too much grief.

Having said that, my friends were wonderful the whole time I was layed up especially Deb and Ash, they both checked on me daily. I Love You guys!!!!

Since then I have been busy working toward my trip to Pittsburg/New York I'm going on a Polymer Clay Retreat the end of Oct and then heading up to NY to visit my friend Sue. I can't wait!!!! It's going to be so much fun

I'm still working at the Radio Station engineering the football games on Friday nights soon however, I'm going to be doing basketball in Nov. and that will be about 3-4 nights a week.
Good Money!!!<---smiling---

Anyway, I'm slowly getting my studio togeather and I'm doing more and more art. It's all good!!!!

Bye for now,

The Feirdo

No comments: