About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Very Excited!!!

Very Busy Weekend this week...

It's the big 26th Annual Mary Free Bed Art Exhibition

I'm very excited this year for some reason, this is my 6th year participating...I love this show, it's one of the only ones I do a year. To be categorized in the company of some of these people is quite frankly, an honor!




I consider myself an artist, however the work some of these people can produce is awe-inspiring!
This year I chose to try and create a full sized infant as my big project, I had a couple setbacks, but I did it (twice).


First try....





Second try to be posted soon....




In addition to the MFB Reception, I'm judging a Regional Forensics Tournament
Think of it as Drama Club to the inth degree. Some of these kids are amazing!!!
Here's a link to the National League to give you an idea.
Or you can look at Forensics pieces by actual contestants online at you tube.



Wish me luck....

No comments: