About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wow what a weekend!!!

Yes, It's been that kind of weekend!

Ok... Saturday, I went down to Holland MI with the M.H.S. Forensics Team for Regionals

I am so proud of my team!!!

Forensics Regional finalists were:


Christian Parks
Paul Purdy
Jordan O'Hagan*
Cameron DeCillis*

*A note on Mr. Cameron and Mr. Jordan
These two gentlemen were chosen to represent Manistee High School in Forensics at the State level!!!!
Cameron in 4th Place Oratory
Jordan as an alternate in Informative*

I judged 4 (modules)

  • Storytelling

  • Duo open

  • Poetry

  • And Duo 9/10

Let me just say that every student I saw was impressive and ready for competition!!!

It looks like I may be judging Finals in Flint MI @ U of M

........

Then on Sunday....

I went down to Grand Rapids to Mary Free Bed Rehab Center,

for the 27th Art Show Reception...

Here are my three pieces:

Elements and Seasons

Pen & Ink, marker

Head and hands Polyclay:

'Bethany'

Medicine Wheel Polyclay and PMC

I received 'honorable mention' for this piece.

Thank You to the Guild, they put on a beautiful reception.

See you next year....



No comments: