About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Craziness

Never a dull moment for me really

Yes, lately I've been as busy as this little guy.
(yes, it's a beaver)
But I'm not complaining, things are pretty good , my health, aside from some fatigue is pretty good.

Right now, me and women I hold most dear are gearing up to participate in the annual Relay For Life Event.

We, (the Monday Morning Art Group or MMAG) started doing this last year, when one of our own was diagnosed with breast cancer.

Then, right before the Relay I got the news that cancer was to play a very personal role in the life of a family member. ( I will expand more on this closer to Relay)


It's a fabulous event and I encourage everyone I know to participate at whatever level they feel comfortable.

No comments: