About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Blizzard Warning .... WHAT????

So, it's the First Day of February, and what is on our plate as we yearn for an early Spring???
Yup, that's right, A FREAKING BLIZZARD....
I want to show off the talents of my wonderful Smoocher Guild friends.

Instead of showing ickie winter things, I'm going to be positive, and show some Summery things like this... 
A coffee lover like me,this is from Lois, owner of ArtFairlyAware
 Artfire shop.

Couldn't turn this one down...(it's what I spend my Summer collecting)
with her Artfire shop by the same name

Keeping with the beach Let's add this...
with her Artfire shop by the same name

And how could I leave the sea without including this...
Isn't she beautiful? She is made by Jane P 
owner of the bluejane Artfire shop.

Well, there you go. Maybe this will make you feel a little warmer...
I know me either, but it was worth a shot right???
Stay warm!!!

1 comment:

Rhiannon said...

I am so ready for the warmer weather too! These items really make me look forward to summer. Thanks for including my starfish necklace :)