About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Thursday, February 04, 2016

The Great thing about the Internet...



I started this blog a long time ago, it was a lark, I never expected it to go anywhere.
But lo and behold, it still hasn't and that is ok. I really haven't had the time, energy, or desire to maintain a 'real' blog . Until now.

 Now, I have new interest, a semi new passion, and a new desire to create and work hard at this blog. 

Let me tell you a little bit about what has been going on with me as of late, in November of last year, I had another surgery.***eye roll*** This time on my left hand.
 I had been having a lot of pain, and was receiving steroid shots 8-12 in my fingers, wrist and shoulder. It was the highlight to my life at the time,every 8-10 weeks.
The a trip down state to meet the new Dr., and a month later, surgery. (just to bring you up to speed, my hand was in constant spasm due to the stroke I had when I was little.For more info on this, click here)

So, I have the surgery and it was right around Christmas, so I had them do this to my cast...
  then this 
 
I got a lot of comments on it, all positive. Mostly wondering what I did because at the time we had no snow. I was honest, and told them that I was trying to be festive. I am an artist after all!



 Color is everything!!! This is my new friendly splint until April 2016.

Gasp and awe at the mess behind it...

So I'm back to try again, perhaps next time I'll even post some
art!!!! 

No comments: