About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's Frigging April allready!!!!

You just gotta love NW Michigan in the Spring.....


Apr 11 Today
Windy with snow showers this morning evolving to a steady snow for the afternoon. High 38F. Winds E at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snowfall around one inch.
Apr 11 Tonight
Snow along with gusty winds at times. Low 32F. Winds ENE at 20 to 30 mph. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
Apr 12 Tomorrow
Windy. Snow during the morning will give way to snow showers during the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds N at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of wet snow expected.
Apr 12 Tomorrow night
Snow showers early becoming more scattered later. Low 31F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 40%.

I mean seriously.....we just had Easter for cripes sake!!!
Ok I'm kinda in a pissy mood.....I'm cold, and I'm tired of it.
fractal snowflakes.....kinda cool

No comments: