About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Friday, July 19, 2013

PIP

This is a shout out to the Garden Club of Onekama MI.
  They are Planting it Pink for cancer awareness!!!
Good on ya Ladies!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news ....
Not much has been going on, I just arrived back from my now yearly trip to TX,
Where I attended the Premiere Designs National Rally.
A great time was had by all!
Now it is time to make my Premiere business into a thriving business!
It will take a lot of work, but I have some great people who believe in me!
Thank you always to:
Donovan
Kaye
Krystal
Becky
and all my "sisters" and "cousins"
you guys are the best!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh I forgot to mention, 
that Donovan and I got married "Legal like" in April

The story is we went through a commitment ceremony in 2005 
but for tax and insurance purposes we had to make it legal .
I love this Man. 




No comments: