About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Sunday, September 29, 2013

It seems that Summer is officially over, Football has started again and I am again a widow on Sunday afternoons/evenings.
The weather is changing again, and while I do enjoy the seasons changing, I kinda wish we could do without winter and heavy snows.

I know I'm not the only one either.Many of my friends and neighbors are not ready for the snow. 

I am Board Oping the local High School Football games (Manistee Catholic Central) on WMLQ 97.7 Synergy Broadcasting Coast FM

Other than that, I am still trying to create. I'm working on some Zentangles, knitting some finger-less gloves (or as my loving husband calls them faux gloves.)

In about a week I'm going to head out to PA and visit with my Pittsburgh Polymer Clay Guild ladies for their annual retreat. I am so excited!!!!
Wish me luck on my creative journey.....
Until next time.....
Hugs, 


No comments: