About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok, I admit it I have a guilty pleasure!



As hard as it is for me to admit this, I am addicted to PROJECT RUNWAY .
I know it's hard to believe. I abhore reality TV in general. However, this show, I really like. And this is why...

I think, because I'm an artist, I can see the value in creativity. In this program the contestants are fashion designers and they have to create a garmet on the fly that coinsides with the "theme" of that days challange. To be creative at all is one thing, but to be creative on demand is quite another. These people are all very talented(well most of them) And since I cannot sew a stright line,(believe me I've tried) they all have my most humble respect!!!

As far as reality shows in general, I will conceed to watching the first couple seasons of FEAR FACTOR. Only to be grossed out like the rest of the nation. When they started doing the couples FF, I told D(my guy) that I didn't care how much he loved me I wasn't going to eat bugs for him. Or anything else disgusting. I might be a feirdo but I have my limits, and being covered in bugs, or anything else, ie fish guts, toxic waste etc. ,qualifies!

No comments: