About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A New Question Thingie...


Hi folks-
I got this questionare in an e-mail from a friend. I decited to post my answers, so you could get to know me a little.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Someplace tropical, where I could walk on the beach every morning and I didn't have to even think about snow!!!
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My slippers
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
I joined a cd club and got a bunch but the one I listen to the most is Jim Croche
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
At the crack of 10 or so I'm a real late night girl. Not partying, reading!
. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
My lil food chopper- I use it in my art to soften my clay. otherwise it's the phone to call for pizza.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I wish I could play the French Horn.
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV Totally. Cars never impressed me.
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTER LIFE?
I'm a Buddahist so I kind of have to.
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Giddyup and Friend- About a horse and a chicken that become friends.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
I love Spring- everything is blooming and the weather isn't cold anymore
11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I've dreamed of being Samantha Stevens on Bewitched where all I had to do was twitch my nose to get thing donelike cleaning and fixing the car.
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
None yet but I'm hoping to get one on my ankle soon-my own design.
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
My brother can, but I cannot, he tried to teach me one handed but I never had the patience.
14. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
My friend Hubert I would have liked to get to know him better.
15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
My Birthday I always try and do something special.
16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
God, whats not! Art supplies, clothes, the things that were left over from the last 3 pieces of crap I drove. I really need to clean it!!!
17. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER
Both, but I'm tring to cut red meat out of my diet.
18. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Andrea-she'll be shocked by a couple of my answers. But they are as truthfull as I can make them ;).
19. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ashley-she doesn't like these things.
20. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Andrea Busse
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Pansey- but I love all flowers
22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything Ben and Gerry's I could eat tubfulls and have :)
23. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Lots of butter!!!!
24. FAVORITE COLOR?
Tiffany Blue- kind of a robins egg color.
26. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Anything I don't have to fix. Never been a picky eater.
27. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO?
I want to go on a cruise to Alaska with my guy.
28. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Cook County Ill- in the suburb of Palatine
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
I avoid sports when I can. But I don't mind Mens Gymnastics or Men's Swimming-I wonder why ;).
30. COKE OR PEPSI?
Diet Coke-Necter of the Gods. Hey guys I'm down to a can a day!!!

No comments: