About Me

My photo
Middle of the US, IN
I am an artist in my early(yikes)50’s

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tonight was the Finale


Earlier in the month I blogged about my secret passion....Project Runway.

Well, tonight was the last episode, and Cloe Dao won. Her collection was beautiful, and she should be very proud of herself. Maybe one day I'll own one of her outfits. There was one of her dresses that would be great for my commitment ceremony in Oct.

A word about the other two of the final three... I thought that Daniel V. had the "safe" collection. However, he is young and there is a lot of time for him to grow and mature into a fantastic designer I loved a lot of his pieces throughout the show.
Santino, Santino.... What can I say I think I really have to agree with what has been said in the past- much of what is designed is not flattering to the female form. However, having said that, I will admit that your line was the one I was most eager to see. (not that my opinion makes an ounce of difference to these folks anyway).

Alas, Farewell to my guilty pleasure. See you Season 3. Wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!

No comments: